Based on an advanced Fluoro-Resin formula, EVERBUILD PATH AND PATIO SEALER has been specially developed to provide highly effective long lasting protection on Natural Stone and Mineral Surfaces. Importantly, particularly when using on expensive high quality Natural Stone, EVERBUILD PATH AND PATIO SEALER is totally invisible and will not change the colour or appearance of the stone*.
EVERBUILD PATH AND PATIO SEALER protects stone and paving from staining from most liquids including oil, petrol and water, prevents damage from water penetration and erosion and also provides an excellent release coat for chewing gum, making it’s removal much easier.
EVERBUILD PATH AND PATIO SEALER is non-hazardous and free from solvents.
EVERBUILD PATH AND PATIO SEALER is fully compatible with GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND and can be used internally or externally on natural stone, masonry, cementicious substrates, grout, marble, terracotta, limestone, slate, brick and terrazzo, fireplace surrounds and hearths, floor tiles, paving.
· Solvent free formulation – non-flammable, low odour.
· Can be used internally or externally.
· Dramatically improves water and mar resistance – High degree of water repellency in dried film.
· Does not alter appearance of surface to which it is applied.
Areas For Use
· Seals and protects, paths, patios, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of the sunlight, water, oil, petrol and fungal/moss growth
· Do not apply to non porous surfaces.
· Do not apply this product to painted surfaces or surfaces that have previously been treated with stearate or silicone based water seals.
· Do not apply this product if rain is imminent (within 6 hours at 20˚C).
· This product is fully compatible with GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND, but will not make the paving compound water repellent, only the surrounding paving.
As quality of natural stone can vary, always test a small inconspicuous area for compatibility/discolouration prior to full scale application Do not use in applications where temperature exceeds 150°C as product will decompose above this temperature Always follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully. As the company cannot be aware of all applications and materials its product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Please contact Technical Services for advice.
Ensure the surfaces to be treated are clean and free from any mould or fungal growth, waxes or coatings. Surfaces may be damp, but contain no standing water. Mask off surrounding areas to prevent contamination.
IMPORTANT: GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND must be allowed to dry/cure for a minimum of one week prior to application of GEO-FIX STONE PROTECTOR.
Always test a small area for compatibility prior to full scale application.
Apply by brush or roller (from suitable container) or suitable low pressure spray, ensuring an even distribution. Work well into surface for maximum penetration. DO NOT LEAVE SURPLUS MATERIAL ON THE SURFACE. If necessary, wipe up excess with a damp cloth approximately 30 mins after application. Ensure an even and thorough coverage, especially on textured stone where “ponding” of the product must be avoided. Normally, only one coat is required, but for very porous stones, a second coat may be required, which must be applied approximately 30 minutes after first coat (i.e. before first coat is fully dry). Allow to dry for approximately 5-7 hours for foot traffic depending on air temperature. Open to vehicular traffic 48-72 hours after application. Do not apply below +5˚C or above +35°C. Clean all tools etc with water before product dries. Aftercare: Areas treated with this product can be cleaned with warm water and detergent or EVERBUILD MOSS-AWAY. If oil or petrol is spilled on paving, clean up spill before penetration is allowed to occur (this will happen in time).
Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible with a quotation: