Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement
How do we use your personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, including processing payment, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you before the order is fulfilled and to follow up once the order is completed, with your consent.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, where necessary and with your consent.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and to improve and optimize our Site. This includes generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and assessing the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also share your Personal Information with our third party courier companies for order fulfilment and delivery purposes. When placing an order online or via a card payment, Worldpay (UK) Limited handle your personal data for the purposes of handling and processing payment only.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
It is important to note that when sharing your Personal Information with these third parties, we ensure that they have their own privacy policies in place and that they are compliant with all relevant laws and regulations. You can view the privacy policies of these third parties by visiting their respective websites.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
As a user of our website and a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These include:
- The right to access your personal data: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, as well as information about how we process it.
- The right to rectification: If the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
- The right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit that data to another data controller.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but we may have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing your data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event within one month of receipt of your request.
When you place an order through the Site or in person, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Bungalow Farm, Werrington Bridge Road, Milking Nook, Peterborough, PTE, PE6 7PP, United Kingdom